The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill is the perfect thing for you if you’re into camping, tailgating, or just plain backyard barbecuing. It is a sturdy and efficient grill that has proven itself to be one of the best in its niche. This gas grill is currently for sale on Amazon at a very reasonable $59.99, a saving of 14% off the manufacturer’s retail price.
Read More of the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill Review:
The gas grill is very compact, measuring in at just 21 x 12.3 x 14.5 inches and weighs about 15 pounds. This makes it really ideal for outdoor activates as it is very easy to transport and carry around. This gas grill has some other features aside from the basic as well- let’s take a look at them a bit more in-depth.
Features of the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill:
- Push-Button Ignition System
- Flavorizer Bars
- Pivoting Legs
- Triple Nickel-Plated Cooking Grate
- Even and consistent heat distribution for better cooking. The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill’s flavor bars are enameled with porcelain so that the conduction of heat is continuous and steady, cooking food evenly while sealing in its flavor. This makes for better-tasting and more enjoyable food.
- Strong and sturdy. The gas grill is made of top-quality materials and its flavorizer bars are protected from rust and fading by its porcelain enamel. Clean your grill thoroughly once in a while and you’ll be sure to get years of service from it without major repairs or replacements.
- Easy to start. No intricate, complex, and possibly dangerous fire-starting drill is needed to turn up your gas grill, just press a button and it is ready to go. This is made possible by its patented Push-Button Ignition System, a technology that will save you a lot of time and effort when all you want is get to grilling in a hurry.
- Safe to use. Aside from being made to last, the gas grill is also designed with your safety in mind. It has pivoting legs that lock the lid in place so it won’t fall by accident. The built in lid hangers also allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill when you don’t need it or if you want to create a barrier between the fire and the wind.
- Handy. This grill is primarily designed for camping and tailgating, so it follows that it is light and easy to carry around. You can even carry it on one hand with no problem at all.
- Ideal for a small family or group. The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill has a cooking surface on a triple nickel-plated cooking grate that is about 160 square inches wide, enough to cook four medium-sized steaks in one go. Of course you can still grill for a larger group, you just have to get your food into smaller sizes or grill it in batches.
- Great quality. For its price, this gas grill offers some great features that are just as good as those of a much more expensive grill.
Reviews of the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill:
The gas grill has a 4.4-star rating from 212 reviews on Amazon. You can read some excerpts below.
Pros Of The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
- Flavorizer really works
- Consistent heat
- Quick ignition, heats up in minutes
- Easy to transport and carry around
Cons Of The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
When you turn on the gas knob and sparker and flames don’t appear immediately, you have to wait a bit before trying again because gas accumulation that may cause a small fireball is possible. You can avoid this entirely by making sure to use the gas grill somewhere with a lot of open space and air.
Our Verdict On The Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
For its price the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill offers some great features. If you need an affordable grill you can take almost anywhere, this is for you.
This review of the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill was brought to you by The Best Gas Grill Reviews.
No related posts.